Pages

Have you experienced Ben irl?

Iconic
Gonzo22

11 comments:

  1. I have, I made a post on General about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few people told their experiences on here. But that's all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have, Ben was wearing all black, a far cry from his former fashion, I think he was trying to be a punk but failed horribly, he had a vest with pins and shit and a rainbow chain with him, idk wtf happened but I think he's going through another phase, idk. He started wearing a beanie and a backpack with his red bag which still had all the jangling shit. Didn't talk too which was odd and nothing like what people said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did yesterday, he had that retarded bucket hat on and he seemed to be talking to another troon that looked significantly younger than him, they were talking about something I couldn't make out but his voice, God that was the loudest most obnoxious voice I have ever heard, and for some reason he let out this ungodly laugh that fucking echoed thought the fucking coffee shop. the troon looked absolutely uncomfortable in his presence that she probably came up with an excuse to leave, afterwards he left the store obviously following her,

    Also the smell that he had was so fucking strong that I could smell it 6 feet away from him, honestly smelt like he fucked a dead animal if I am being honest.

    I then talked to the owner and I could tell that he was just as retarded as Ben, and apparently for months now Ben has been taking money from this coffee shop owner by taking pictures of the store, and claimed Ben helped around there, often for money.

    It's unlikely but I feel like Ben fucked the store owner and gave him aids lol.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't know how to post here then just put your email and password with your account name with your account.

Thread Guidlines,
.1 POI may or may not view the thread
.2 don’t go out and seek this person out in public
.3 do not interact with the POI mentioned in the thread
.4 Be civil
.5 Don’t dox users information just because of a unpopular opinion
.6 Your posts will be removed if you imitate the POI or POD in the thread
.7 Do not harass those that the threads mention.
.8 Don’t Double post
.9 Read the thread before posting
.10 If you are ON PROBATION you may not create a sockpuppet account, you will be BANNED from posting on the forum. If you evade your ban you will get PERMA BANNED.