Pages

Voidlore General

Alrx

31 comments:

  1. Yo since the onionLands has shut down I made this shit! Enjoy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fuck Onionlands is down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not entirely EO is still up

      Delete
    2. Fuck I was making a post on the Anthony_Sanders003 thread bro 😭

      Delete
    3. Same... Ls in the chat 😔

      Delete
    4. I was at work so I couldn't see what was happening

      Delete
  3. I remember him, his animations were dogshit but Idk what happened to him tho?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been online with the lilPufferz alias but he hasn't posted anything on yt for a while but idk.

      Delete
    2. But he usually comments on his alt

      Delete
    3. He has been more frequent around brony youtubers and pastels channel. I believe he's both keeping a low profile and not at the same fucking time. Also he's been watching Raymondo2112 since December 2024.

      Delete
    4. It's been a fucking year since he posted a video tho. It's unlikely that he'll return.

      Delete
    5. Working on shit on EB, apparently his dad isn't that smart when coming to privacy cus he literally posted pictures of their house online. Boomer much?

      Delete
  4. Why the fuck was I banned from Onionlands? Fuck if I post anything there I get banned. I suppose I could go be a fucking anon and allow my new account to get banned like a fucking retard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U were probably banned for a fucking reason, maybe u were being too much of a tard.

      Delete
  5. Found his website lol
    https://voiddavicrystalheartcbluesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already been found lol u know most information has been sourced from that blog page, the Springward Daily page is really useful for current day activity. pls stop fucking up the threads or u will be banned.

      Delete
  6. I saw Void recently at a Comfort suite in Georgia, he was walking around the entrance and walked near a white car presumably a caretaker or something like that. Idfk what Void's living situation is, cus I'm not too much into Void lore. I had to book a room because I'm planning on moving here later this weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Learn to finish ur post before posting here and PLS LEARN TO FUCKING REPLY!

      Delete
  8. Hey!! You better leave him alone you trolling bastards and feindish children HUMPH!! You REALLY get on my nerves especially ALL OF YOU!!! Void is a kind, and awesome person to hang out with and you all are making a mockery of his good nature and throwing pistachios at him FOR LOLLING ABOUT IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND NOT ONLY THAT YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO INSULT HIS SWEETHEART!!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FEINDISH LOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bumblebeevolcanoloser2112 dude wtf is ur problem? Y r u fucking defending him.

      Delete
  10. BECAUSE YOU FEINDISH LOT ARE THE BANE OF HIS EXISTENCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His or ur existence? + stop fucking up the thread + ur retarded

      Delete
    2. Also u should click the reply button retard

      Delete
  11. I saw Ben at a fudge store today lmao, he was wearing a Sonic shirt that made him look like a fucking emo kid, and he was walking around the store like a fucking maniac. And for some fucking reason he was really pissed off at some sort of apron to the point where he fucking flipped it over and walked away stress sighing, just a reminder HE WAS IN PUBLIC DOING THIS SHIT! And it was the same apron as seen on his retarded blogpost saying how “Ai Is GoInG To EnD ThE WoRlD” I swear every time i look at his god awful page he seems more like a Bitchy SJW asshole who doesn’t shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ben/Void has turned 18 today! Happy birthday you fucking peace of shit lmao

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiii I'm new here, tbh my first introduction to him was that cwc video he did lol, I didn't know about this bullshit :0

    ReplyDelete

If you don't know how to post here then just put your email and password with your account name with your account.

Thread Guidlines,
.1 POI may or may not view the thread
.2 don’t go out and seek this person out in public
.3 do not interact with the POI mentioned in the thread
.4 Be civil
.5 Don’t dox users information just because of a unpopular opinion
.6 Your posts will be removed if you imitate the POI or POD in the thread
.7 Do not harass those that the threads mention.
.8 Don’t Double post
.9 Read the thread before posting
.10 If you are ON PROBATION you may not create a sockpuppet account, you will be BANNED from posting on the forum. If you evade your ban you will get PERMA BANNED.